Wednesday 8 December 2010

Comrades: Unite the Pink!



Spacing's Leftwing Pinko buttons and magnets are now available online.

There was poll on three different designs, none of which included a bicycle.

After several commenters pointed out that Cherry had dissed not just leftwing pinkos and kooks but bike-riders, another design was offered.

Since I've never used PayPal and now am waiting to hear from Visa WTF they think they're up to (post to come), I think I'll mosey over to one of these retail outlets on Thursday.
• Swipe Books (401 Richmond St. W., 1st floor)
• Outer Layer (577 Queen St W.)
• Outer Layer (480 Bloor St W.)
• Wise Daughters (3079b Dundas St W.)

To non-Torontonians who don't want to buy online: there's a cheque option too.

Full disclosure: I have absolutely nothing to do with Spacing.

3 comments:

deBeauxOs said...

Ah! We at DAMMIT JANET! were pinkoes before it became trendy.

fern hill said...

Dammit, you're right. I hadn't noticed. Our pink is very close to Spacing's pink, innit?

Jake said...

I love this campaign! I've been seeing these buttons all over facebook. Does me proud to see my city up and at 'em.

I'm working on a book about Toronto, and I'm blogging about my attempts at self-publishing over at www.jakebabad.com

Post a Comment